Huffington Post Blog Entries by Janet Carlson
- Wed, 13 Dec 2017 00:03:03 +0000: Adult Children To Parents: Clean Your Own Closets! - Janet Carlson
I have a friend who just spent a year not working at his day job but clearing out, fixing up and selling his parents’ home
- Tue, 07 Apr 2015 19:52:32 +0000: Why Did Dr. Fredric Brandt Die? - Janet Carlson
I can't help thinking of the clash between notions of tolerance in our society, for which we so often pat ourselves on the back, and our compulsive fascination and heartless criticism of "misfits", aka the bravely idiosyncratic and original.
- Fri, 19 Sep 2014 21:19:41 +0000: Is Your Child a Mouth-Breather? There's New Help at the Dentist - Janet Carlson
If your child is a mouth-breather, take her to the allergist and pediatric ENT, yes. But don't stop there. Find a dentist or other airway expert who can join in treatment of the whole picture for the whole child. You'll sleep better for it.
- Fri, 30 Mar 2012 11:20:16 +0000: Death, Taxes and To-Do Lists: You Can Take the Sting Out of One of Them - Janet Carlson
I've found a way to tame the "to-do list" beast. It came to me a few years ago, when I was trying to establish a better balance between work and whatever else.
- Wed, 21 Dec 2011 08:54:13 +0000: Buying Gifts For Your Ex: Is That The Spirit? - Janet Carlson
Last year during the holiday shopping madness I always fail to avoid, I found myself at Chef Central with my daughters, whipping out my charge card to pay for $150 worth of gifts they'd selected for their father, his longtime girlfriend, and her two children